The Montgueux area is known as a noble terroir. In fact it's been dubbed " the Montrachet of Champagne ".
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Vallée de l'Aube
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Emmanuel Lassaigne
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12061311
- UPC code 03760058070093
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.