We bet you won't be able to resist this beautifully balanced Vouvray, named after the action to bring the glass to your lips, and not the weightlifting term. The cuvee is made with organically-grown Chenin and offers a supple and lively mouth marked by flavours of green apple, limestone, pear and honeydew.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Vouvray
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chenin blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Catherine & Pierre Breton
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12103411
- UPC code 03760099780074