Saget La Perrière Chinon Marie de Beauregard 2017
The honorable Maison Saget is part of the Loire Valley wine patrimony since 1970. Renamed Sagat La Perrière in 2011 by the ninth generation, it oversees over 350 hectares of vine in the region today. This Chinon is made up of the best parcels of Cabernet Franc, from many wine growers who have been working closely with the estate for years. It honours its fetish varietal with beautiful fruity accents highlighted by vegetal and mineral notes.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Chinon
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Guy Saget
- Promoting agent Vinéo Inc.
- SAQ code 12120991
- UPC code 03289850040085