You might be surprised to learn that wine is being produced in Nova Scotia, but Benjamin Bridge's vineyards have been up to the challenge for the past 10 years on the borders of Fundy Bay. Star cuvee of the estate and produced by Quebec-born Jean-Benoît Deslauriers, Nova 7 is a pearling Muscat featuring scents of orange zest and peach reminiscent of Moscato d'Asti, but less sweet and quite lively.
- Country Canada
- Region Nova Scotia
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape varieties Other grape variety (ies) 39 %, Muscat de N.Y. 25 %, Ortega 17 %, Frontenac blanc 13 %
- Degree of alcohol 6.5 %
- Sugar content 45 g/L
- Color Pink
- Special feature A low alcohol (0,6 to 9,5%)
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Benjamin Bridge Wines
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12133986
- UPC code 00695555000256
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas candied citrus zest, floral notes, lemon, peach
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.