La Crema Pinot Gris Monterey 2017
Following its mission to offer the «cream» of cool-climate California wines, La Crema uses grapes for this wine from Monterey, located right next to the cooling breezes of the Pacific Ocean.
- Country United States
- Region California, Central Coast
- Designation of origin Monterey
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Classification Estate bottled
- Grape variety Pinot gris 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer La Crema Winery
- Promoting agent Breakthru Beverage Canada Inc.
- SAQ code 12182606
- UPC code 00049331003120