- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Montérégie
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ferme C.M.J.I Robert inc.
- Promoting agent Ferme C.M.J.I Robert inc.
- SAQ code 12204086
- UPC code 00859670001288
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas blackberry, cherry, raspberry, vegetable notes
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.