Domaine Fouassier Sancerre Les Grous 2021
Located in the limestone-chalk terroir of Bourges in the Sancerre appellation, this winery is among the most beautiful in the region. Its vineyard is biodynamically cultivated.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Sancerre
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Sauvignon blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Fouassier
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 12259423
- UPC code 03289810002023
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.