CVNE Vina Real Rioja Crianza 2016
Wine Spectator magazine's Top 100 for 2013 was headed by a wine from this producer – whose new cuvée has a traditional profile and, at this price, will delight experts and their pals alike.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Rioja Alavesa
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen calificada (DOCa)
- Classification Crianza
- Grape varieties Tempranillo 90 %, Graciano 5 %, Grenache 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Compania Vinicola del Norte de Espana S.A.
- Promoting agent LBV International Inc.
- SAQ code 12278261
- UPC code 08410591002468