Beyond the fact that it counts among its owners the illustrious American star Brad Pitt, this Provencal house seduces with a rosé with delicate pink reflections, fruit aromas and refreshing acidity. A sure bet when salmon or lobster are on the menu.
- Country France
- Region Provence
- Designation of origin Côtes de Provence
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Cinsault 60 %, Syrah 20 %, Grenache 15 %, Rolle 5 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Perrin et Fils SA
- Promoting agent Charton Hobbs Inc
- SAQ code 12296988
- UPC code 00631471000697
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas mineral notes, redcurrant, strawberry, white flowers
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.