The ambitious project that led to this wine can be summed by the quest for extreme terroirs where you could plant vines on Chilean soil, despite unfavourable expert opinions. This quest beginning in 2007 was pure madness to some, and certainly proved challenging for its four founding partners, but what a success it turned out to be. This Pinot Noir is a case in point: Magnificent fruit complete with mineral and spice notes.
- Country Chile
- Region Aconcagua, Valle del Aconcagua
- Designation of origin Valle del Aconcagua
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.8 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Clos des Fous
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 12304335
- UPC code 07804640220049
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.