Love at first sip! Complex, textured and long, this red is mostly made of Zinfandel, along with Petite Sirah, Carignan, Mataro, Alicante Bouschet and Grenache. It is signed Ridge Vineyards, a West Coast must for over 50 years that attracted plenty of attention at the 1976 Jugement de Paris. Although specialised in single-vineyard cuvees, this time the estate worked with grapes from three different zones for this cuvee (Dry Creek, Alexander and Russian River).
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Sonoma Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape varieties Zinfandel 73 %, Petite sirah 13 %, Carignan 10 %, Mataro 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ridge Vineyards Inc.
- Promoting agent Peter Mielzynski Agencies Limited
- SAQ code 12328898
- UPC code 00744442081004
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.