- Country France
- Region Champagne, Côte des Blancs et Côte de Sézanne
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification Grand cru
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 9.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer UPR « Le Mesnil »
- Promoting agent Escouade W
- SAQ code 12437365
- UPC code 03700092711286
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.