The Renardat Fache family has been growing grapes for eight generations in the Bugey village, where vines have been present since the Middle Ages. This blend of Gamay and Poulsard is produced using the ancestral method, where fermentation continues in bottle to create bubbles and foam. A fine choice for your aperitif given its low alcohol content, charming residual sugar and tension.
- Country France
- Region Savoie et Bugey
- Designation of origin Bugey Cerdon Méthode ancestrale
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 8 %
- Sugar content 52 g/L
- Color Pink
- Special feature A low alcohol (0,6 to 9,5%)
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Alain Renardat Fâche
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 12477543
- UPC code 03683080027296
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.