Henry Marionnet Première Vendange 2020
This cuvee is born from old vines of Gamay dating back to the 60s, when the Marionnet family acquired the estate located on the easternmost and highest portion of Touraine, an area marked by a continental climate ideal to grow Gamay. Mare naturally, this wine has no sulfur addition or use of select yeasts during fermentation, which is done with whole grapes.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Touraine
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Henry Marionnet
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12517875
- UPC code 03510170000092
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Pork tenderloin stuffed with pear, goat cheese and pecansPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Panini with prosciutto, Calabrese and ParmesanPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Caprese chickenPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 10 minutes