With its 130 years of history, Wente is the oldest uninterrupted family-operated estate of the country. Now managed by the fourth and fifth generation, the vineyards span over 1200 hectares. Southern Hills cuvee gets its name from the meridional slopes bordering Livermore Valley and splits its 14 months of aging between neutral oak casks and stainless steel vats. The result is dominated by fruity, spicy and woody notes. A mouth-filling wine in that California style we love.
- Country United States
- Region California, Central Coast
- Designation of origin Livermore Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Classification Barrel fermented
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 78 %, Petit verdot 19 %, Petite sirah 3 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 5.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Wente Vineyards
- Promoting agent Importation Épicurienne Inc
- SAQ code 12521516
- UPC code 00089636460006
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.