Exuberant and textured, this white calls to mind peach, pear, butter and vanilla in an inviting and charming mouth. It's made by Joe Wagner, son of famous winemaker Chuck Wagner, who founded Caymus Vineyards in 1972.
- Country United States
- Region California, North Coast
- Designation of origin Sonoma Coast
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape variety Chardonnay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.8 %
- Sugar content 6.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Copper Cane
- Promoting agent Vins Arterra Canada, division Québec Inc
- SAQ code 12523239
- UPC code 00855165005779
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.