Château Saint Roch is located close to the Mediterranean and spans 44 hectares where each parcel is shared with mulberry trees, thyme, lavender and fennel under the scorching Catalan sun. Selective harvest on the stock and once again at the cellar allows to keep only the best grapes worthy of this wine. French garrigue notes combine with accents of black fruits, licorice and violet in this well-structured wine featuring a long finish.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Côtes du Roussillon Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 60 %, Syrah 30 %, Carignan 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 2.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Lafage / Château St-Roch
- Promoting agent Amphora Vins Fins et Spiritueux
- SAQ code 12523669
- UPC code 03760031472272
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.