The Imagined in honor of Don Juilo Gonzalez who created the distillery in 1942, a man against the tide who favors quality over quantity. Examples? More space left between the plants, a selection of the best parts of them, a small batch distillation ... The result: the first luxury tequila was born and continues to captivate the most demanding palates. Its aging of 2 and a half years in barrels adds complexity, we can bet that you will not be able to resist its silky texture which carries fruity aromas, vegetal notes and a saline touch in an exceptional length.
- Country Mexico
- Region Jalisco
- Designation of origin Tequila
- Regulated Designation Dénomination d'origine (DO)
- Classification Extra-aged (añejo)
- Degree of alcohol 40 %
- Color Amber
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Tequila Don Julio S.A. de CV
- Promoting agent Diageo Canada Inc.
- SAQ code 12575928
- UPC code 07506064300344