Ökonomierat Rebholz Riesling Trocken Qba 2017
This estate is located in Siebeldingen, south of Südliche Weinstrasse, in the southern part of Palatinat (Pfalz), where it made a name for itself for its dry wines. Hansjörg Rebholz, third-generation winemaker, now heads the family property, 22 hectares of which are entirely certified organic. Tense and mineral, this cuvee offers tonic flavours of lime, green apple, flowers, fresh-cut herbs and chalk. A fine choice for shellfish.
- Country Germany
- Region Pfalz
- Designation of origin Pfalz
- Regulated Designation Qualitatswein bestimmter Anbaugebiete (QbA)
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Weingut Ökonomierat Rebholz
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 12690707
- UPC code 04250177777038