Juan Gil Monastrell Vieilles Vignes 2017
A benchmark in Jumilla! Made from Monastrell grapes from 40-year-old vines, this red wine is both exuberant and imposing. For fans of big wines and red meat!
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Jumilla
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Monastrell 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 15 %
- Sugar content 3.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 1.5 L
- Producer Bodegas Juan Gil S.L.
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12710966
- UPC code 08437005068551
- Aromas plum, spice, violet, wild fruit
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Flank steak marinated in beerPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes
Spareribs, homemade barbecue sauce and californian saladPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 2 hours
Sirloin steak with briePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 40 minutes