Artisan craftsmanship and organic viticulture are the foundations of this Ripasso, a typical Venetian style that allows for more intense structure and aromatic expression. A charming wine.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Valpolicella Ripasso
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Corvinone 40 %, Corvina 25 %, Rondinella 25 %, Oseleta 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 7.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Azienda Agricola Pra
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12717826
- UPC code 08032601850083
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.