Check your spelling! This totally Venetian wine is not to be confused with the Barolos of Piemonte. It shows a different side of Cabernet Franc, which has been planted in Venetia for well over a century.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Piave
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Cabernet franc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.1 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Soc.Agricola Barollo Marco e Nicola s.s.
- Promoting agent Italvine Ltée
- SAQ code 12717851
- UPC code 08033844000051
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.