Bodegas Paniza Vinas Viejas Carinena
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée de l'Ebre
- Designation of origin Carinena
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Grenache 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.3 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Paniza
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 12721905
- UPC code 08410451009446
- Aromas blackberry, candied cherry, graphite, spice, woody notes
Drink now or keep 6 years following the vintage
Sweetness semi sweet
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Pork tenderlion with cranberries and orangePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Pork medallions with port and blueberry saucePreparation 5 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
Meat loaf en croûtePreparation 20 minutesCooking time 45 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.