Kim Crawford Reserve Merlot 2016
The constant quality of this estate has attracted much recognition both locally and internationally. Loved across the province for the estate's Sauvignon Blanc, fans will be please to try a Merlot this time, from the region of Hawke's Bay.
- Country New Zealand
- Region North Island, Hawkes Bay
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape variety Merlot 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Kim Crawford Wines Ltd.
- Promoting agent Vins Arterra Canada
- SAQ code 12859816
- UPC code 09419227005100