We owe this blend of Grenache and Cinsault to Montreal restaurateur Alain Rochard, also co-owner of Vignoble du Loup Blanc, known for its wines named after popular tales. Spot on for when the heat rises, this rosé is versatile enough to bring to the table. Fruity and floral notes combine in this fresh and light Minervois. Serve with a shrimp kebab or a salade Niçoise and enjoy (you will).
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Languedoc
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 90 %, Cinsault 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vignoble du Loup Blanc
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 12883429
- UPC code 03760119328019
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas banana, floral notes, red berries
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.