Taking over the family estate after some 10 years of experience as a wine merchant was certainly constructive for Éric Chevalier. Now known as one of the rising stars of the region, he is all about terroir expression. He signs a light and tonic Muscat featuring flavours of lemon zest, beeswax, apple and chalk.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Le Pays Nantais et la Vendée
- Designation of origin Muscadet Côtes de Grandlieu
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Melon de Bourgogne (Muscadet) 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Eric Chevalier
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12886831
- UPC code 03583150000108
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas beeswax, chalk, lemon, white flowers
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.