Born from a friendship between ten friends, Columbia Winery has been revealing the wine potential in Washington for over 50 years. The first select business of the state, it was also behind the first wines born from distinct vineyards. The cuvee is 40% from Wahluke Slope and Horse Heaven Hills. It offers a coated mouth made up of barley sugar, vanilla and chocolate, the result of cask élevage, to which are joined notes of really-ripe fruits.
- Country United States
- Region Washington
- Designation of origin Columbia Valley
- Regulated Designation American Viticultural Areas (AVA)
- Grape varieties Cabernet sauvignon 75 %, Mourvèdre 8 %, Merlot 7 %, Syrah 7 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.9 %
- Sugar content 5.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer E. & J. Gallo Winery
- Promoting agent Gallo Canada Ltée (E. & J.)
- SAQ code 12897302
- UPC code 00080387952932
- Vintage tasted 2017
- Aromas blackcurrant, blueberry, oak, vegetable notes
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.