- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Morgon
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification Fermented in barrel
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.7 %
- Sugar content 1.5 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer SARL Potel Aviron
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 12898516
- UPC code 03760072270110
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Mini bacon stuffed potatoesPreparation 30 minCooking time 25 min
Turkey breast stuffed with cranberries, walnuts and Quebec cheesePreparation 15 minCooking time 40 min
Pheasant breast with wild mushroomsPreparation 10 minCooking time 30 min
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.