Saved from extinction in the 1970s, the Malagousia varietal is one of the most aromatics of Greece. Notes of muscat and honeydew are first on the attack, quickly followed by acacia and pear. Light, fresh, pleasant, its profile is quite inviting.
- Country Greece
- Region Peloponnese, Achaia
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Grape variety Malagousia 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Tetramythos
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12910335
- UPC code 05204352000038
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.