Praised for its wines from the mâcon region of Burgundy and the Jura, this estate brilliantly showcases Savagnin, the emblematic grape of Jura, in this single-vineyard wine from the region of Les Sarres.
- Country France
- Region Jura
- Designation of origin Côtes du Jura
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Savagnin 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Maison Jean Rijckaert
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 12951356
- UPC code 03760149570266
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.