This family estate located at the junction of Côte de Beaune and Côte de Nuits now spans 12 hectares. With barely 15% of new casks, this cuvée aged 12 months concentrates its profile on fruity, floral and spicy touches. Its abundant freshness and suppleness make the whole very harmonious and accessible. A very nice bottle!
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte de Nuits
- Designation of origin Côte-de-Nuits-Villages
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Gaston et Pierre Ravaut
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 13092004
- UPC code 03519731787519
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.