Following the merge of the Bernhard and Reibel family holdings, this estate now bases is production on 23 hectares of vines certified organic. Led by Pinot blanc, this cuvee also welcomes Pinot Noir in a whole dominated by notes of toast, marzipan and butter. A "Grappe d'or" selection from the "2017 Phaneuf guide".
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 80 %, Pinot noir 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 9.9 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Bernhard & Reibel
- Promoting agent Boires inc.
- SAQ code 13133224
- UPC code 03760019050447
- Aromas almond paste, butter, ripe apple, toasted bread
Sweetness semi sweet
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.