- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte de Beaune
- Designation of origin Bourgogne Hautes-Côtes de Beaune
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Billard Père et Fils
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 13239862
- UPC code 03760159160884
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.