Jérôme Billard is the reason why the wines of this domain wear the family name. Inherited from his father in 1999, the business used to sell its production to the local cooperative. Located south of Beaune, not far from Puligny-Montrachet, it occupies 17 hectares of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Lively and silky, this cuvée from the Hautes Côtes de Beaune appellation offers seductive aromas of morello cherry, thyme, leather and damp soil.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Côte de Beaune
- Designation of origin Bourgogne Hautes-Côtes de Beaune
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Billard Père et Fils
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 13239862
- UPC code 03760159160884
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.