For many in the Beaujolais region, the Pacalet name has reached a rockstar status! This fruity, floral and mineral cuvée, crafted just for us by cousins Christophe Pacalet and Mathieu Lapierre is worth a taste! A fine match for beef tartare.
- Country France
- Region Beaujolais
- Designation of origin Juliénas
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Gamay 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer S.A.R.L. Les Marcellins
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 13286802
- UPC code 03764201892013
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.