Authentic yet puzzling, the native varietal Frappato surprises with its flavors of strawberry, candy, tea and sweet spice. Easy to drink, serve this wine chilled to fully reveal its fruity aromas. Serve slightly chilled with an all-dressed pizza.
- Country Italy
- Region Sicily
- Regulated Designation IGP/IGT Indicazione Geografica protetta / tipica
- Grape variety Frappato 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vino Lauria
- Promoting agent Boires inc.
- SAQ code 13288630
- UPC code 08058456280042
- Vintage tasted 2020
- Aromas cherry, dried grass, strawberry jam, violet, white pepper
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.