Jean-Claude Boisset Bourgogne Pinot Noir Nature d'Ursulines 2020
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Jean-Claude Boisset
- Promoting agent Univins et spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 13297940
- UPC code 03260980035653
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas cherry, floral notes, spice, vegetable notes
- Serving temperature From 13°C to 15°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Pulled pork canapés, whisky flavoured barbecue saucePreparation 20 minutes | refrigeration: 12 hoursCooking time 4 hours 30 minutes approx.
Standing cannelloni with beef and olivesPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 35 minutes
Holiday meatballs and pig's feet stewPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 3 hours 15 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.