After losing 80% of his 2016 harvest in the Loire, Nicolas Grosbois chose to bring his «Cuisine de ma mère», a wine from Chinon, on vacation in South-West France. He calls it his «glou-glou» wine, an easy to drink cuvée made from Duras, Braucol, Merlot and Syrah in the Gaillac region.
- Country France
- Region Sud-Ouest, Garonne et Lot
- Designation of origin Gaillac
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Braucol (Fer) 25 %, Duras 25 %, Merlot 25 %, Syrah 25 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Natural Wine, Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Nicolas Grosbois
- Promoting agent La QV Inc. (GB)
- SAQ code 13349800
- UPC code 03770001475165
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.