Building a modern winery in 2002 and hiring Stéphane Derenoncourt, the most renowned oenology consultant, has allowed this wine to reach its full potential of finesse and purity. Accents of leather garrigue, blackberry, cherry, beet, and liquorice are all laced together in this full-bodied ensemble.
- Country France
- Region Vallée du Rhône, Rhône méridional
- Designation of origin Rasteau
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Grenache 70 %, Syrah 20 %, Mourvèdre 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer EARL Roméro André
- Promoting agent Symbiose vins et cies inc.
- SAQ code 13387339
- UPC code 03760100340129
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Brochettes of filet mignon, tomatoes and halloumiPreparation 15 minutes | refrigeration: 12 hoursCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Grilled beef tenderloin with chilean pebre saucePreparation 30 minutesCooking time 16 to 18 minutes
Ostrich filet mignon with sauce chasseurPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 minutes