La Sablette Muscadet Sèvre et Maine sur Lie
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Le Pays Nantais et la Vendée
- Designation of origin Muscadet-Sèvre et Maine
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Marcel Martin
- Promoting agent Les Sélections François Fréchette
- SAQ code 134445
- UPC code 03176780102443
- Aromas citrus, white fruit
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Escargot and goat cheese puff pastriesPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Poached sole fillet with white wine saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 35 minutes
Picnic pasta saladPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 16 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.