With a history spanning 760 years, Burg Ravensburg is one of Germany's oldest domains. Its 110 hectares grown organically place it among the leaders in this field. Taut, chalky and fruity, this slightly sparkling Riesling is perfect as an aperitif or with seafood.
- Country Germany
- Region Baden
- Designation of origin Baden
- Regulated Designation Qualitatswein bestimmter Anbaugebiete (QbA)
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 6.8 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Weingut Burg Ravensburg
- Promoting agent Agence Bénédictus inc.
- SAQ code 13453762
- UPC code 04040354200172
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Smoked salmon and cucumber canapésPreparation 20 minutesCooking time none
Clam chowderPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 30 to 35 minutes
Scallops and shrimp "en papillote" with fennel and basilPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 12 to 15 minutes