With a history spanning 760 years, Burg Ravensburg is one of Germany's oldest domains. Its 110 hectares grown organically place it among the leaders in this field. Taut, chalky and fruity, this slightly sparkling Riesling is perfect as an aperitif or with seafood.
- Country Germany
- Region Baden
- Designation of origin Baden
- Regulated Designation Qualitatswein bestimmter Anbaugebiete (QbA)
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 6.8 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Weingut Burg Ravensburg
- Promoting agent Agence Bénédictus inc.
- SAQ code 13453762
- UPC code 04040354200172
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.