Peter Lehmann The Barossan Barossa 2020
- Country Australia
- Region South Australia, Barossa Valley
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Grape variety Shiraz 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14.5 %
- Sugar content 4.6 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Peter Lehmann Wines
- Promoting agent Vins Philippe Dandurand Ltée
- SAQ code 13525535
- UPC code 09311910105862
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas mocha, plum, spice, vanilla, wild fruit
Sweetness semi sweet
- Serving temperature From 16°C to 18°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Grilled lamb chops with garlic and rosemaryPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Texas barbecue beef ribs with spiced rum saucePreparation 10 minutesCooking time 2 hours 15 minutes
Spareribs, homemade barbecue sauce and californian saladPreparation 45 minutesCooking time 2 hours
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.