Jean-Max Roger took over the 4-hectare vineyard left by his parents and transformed it with his two sons into a much larger estate. Here, the Sancerre appellation delivers remarkable reds made from Pinot Noir. Elegant and very fresh, this wine reveals aromas of dried flowers, pink pepper, cedar, and cherry that come to life in a supple and harmonious ensemble.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Centre Loire
- Designation of origin Sancerre
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.4 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Jean-Max Roger
- Promoting agent Connexion Oenophilia Inc.
- SAQ code 13567647
- UPC code 03760014980749
- Vintage tasted 2015
- Aromas cherry, cranberry, dried flowers, undergrowth
- Serving temperature From 14°C to 16°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Cajun chicken burgersPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 8 to 10 minutes
Veal burgers with mango and goat cheesePreparation 25 minutesCooking time 10 minutes
Mini casseroles of potatoes with bacon and MigneronPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 35 to 40 minutes