AdegaMãe comes from the joining of the words " Adega " or Portuguese pantry, and " mãe " which means mother. Adopting a smooth and light style, this Pinot Noir from the Lisbon appellation presents a profile on notes of red fruits (raspberry, cherry, cranberry), underwood and beetroot.
- Country Portugal
- Region Lisboa
- Designation of origin Torres-Vecras
- Regulated Designation Denominação de origem controlada (DOC)
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 3.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer AdegaMãe
- Promoting agent ROY + CO. Sélections Inc.
- SAQ code 13568455
- UPC code 05600209865650
- Vintage tasted 2019
- Aromas beet, cherry, cranberry, raspberry, undergrowth
- Serving temperature From 15°C to 17°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.