Tajinaste Tinto Tradicional 2018
When did you last taste wines from Canary Islands? Here's an opportunity to put your lips back! Fruity, smoky and spicy, this one offers silky tannins, a welcomed acidity as well as minerality, thanks to the volcanic soils in which Listán Negro vines take root.
- Country Spain
- Region Les Iles
- Designation of origin Valle de la Orotava
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Joven
- Grape variety Listán Negro 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.7 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodega Tajinaste S.L.L.
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin
- SAQ code 13619321
- UPC code 08437010950001