Tenuta Il Falchetto Solo-Pinot Nero 2015
Aged for 10 months in small French barrels, this cuvée is from Vigneto del Fant, one of seven estates belonging to the Forno family. Here is their interpretation of Pinot Noir, a wine with a supple texture with charming woody, smoky and spicy notes. A complex, authentic red that will get you out of your comfort zone.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Piemonte
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content 1.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Tenuta Il Falchetto
- Promoting agent Divin Paradis Inc.
- SAQ code 13637465
- UPC code 08027531003753