Nieto Senetiner Sémillon Valle de Uco 2017
Nieto Senetiner, whose origins date back to 1888, is one of the oldest Argentine bodegas. Leading variety in the world of dessert wines, Sémillon shows its dry side with exotic and buttery notes in a round, very fresh and persistent set.
- Country Argentina
- Region Mendoza, Valle de Uco
- Regulated Designation Dénomination origine (DOC)
- Grape variety Sémillon 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas Nieto Senetiner
- Promoting agent Sylvestre Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 13653001
- UPC code 07793440002408