The new generation, Stefanie and Alwin Jurtschitsch, took over for brothers Edwin, Karl and Paul Jurtschitsch at the head of the estate, bringing with them the experience acquired in Australia, New Zealand and France, and the desire to offer wines true to the terroir. Dry and vibrant, it opens with notes of melon, citrus and apple and then adds white pepper, chalk and salty notes.
- Country Austria
- Region Niederösterreich
- Designation of origin Kamptal
- Regulated Designation Districtus Austriae Controllatus (DAC)
- Grape variety Grüner veltliner 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Weingut Jurtschitsch
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 13681685
- UPC code 09007951907267
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.