As a pioneer in environmental standards in the region, Salcheto has managed to break away from traditional energy distribution networks since 2011, notably through photovoltaic solar systems, geothermal energy and the use of biomass. And in the glass? Dry and thirst-quenching, this sulphite-free wine, of indigenous yeast and hand-harvested, unveils aromas of acidulous red berries and dried herbs, in a supple and medium-bodied structure.
- Country Italy
- Region Tuscany
- Designation of origin Rosso di Montepulciano
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Sangiovese 85 %, Canaiolo 8 %, Merlot 7 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Salcheto
- Promoting agent Roucet-Couture Inc (produits réseau)
- SAQ code 13692894
- UPC code 08032880621848
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.