In the heart of the Langhe region, the Nebbiolo variety takes up most of Villadoria's 25 hectares. This cuvée, however, highlights the Dolcetto and Barbera varieties. Benefiting from a good use of tradition and modern technology, the resulting wine displays notes of strawberry jam and ripe plum, complemented by a pit-like scent. A light sweetness balances its tonic acidity.
- Country Italy
- Region Piedmont
- Designation of origin Piemonte
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Grape varieties Barbera 60 %, Dolcetto 40 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 4.8 g/L
- Color Red
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Villadoria
- Promoting agent Valmonti Inc.
- SAQ code 13740606
- UPC code 08011783135416
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas almond, cherry stone, plum, strawberry
Sweetness semi sweet
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Black pudding with applesPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
Casserole of cabbage layered with Italian sausage and ParmesanPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 1 hour
Penne puttanescaPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 30 minutes