Philipp and Christopher Frey, the youngest generation of the family, and their father Stefan are now in charge of the winery. Fabulous Rieslings marked by tension and superb minerality are produced from these twenty organically grown hectares. Lime, lemongrass, coriander characterize a slightly sparkling and beautifully straightforward palate.
- Country Germany
- Region Rheinhessen
- Designation of origin Rheinhessen
- Regulated Designation Qualitatswein bestimmter Anbaugebiete (QbA)
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 4.7 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Weingut Frey
- Promoting agent Corporation Bella Vita International
- SAQ code 13839745
- UPC code 04260485532342
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.